DESCRIPTION: But now, I'm pretty much his equal in a lot of things. When someone says something about it, I usually just calmly answer back dating a man thirty years older I'm happy, and it's none of their business. I mean, friends are a huge part of my life, so I can't see myself eyars showing up by myself to outings..No comments yet
What do you guys do if he doesn't hang out with your friends? I am sure there are still those who think our relationship is wrong. I'm frankly surprised by how much opinions people have about it lol. I have a male friend who is my go-to party date. I decided to do the AMA because I feel that a many people don't understand this type of relationship, b many people are curious about this relationship , c this type of relationship is still a bit taboo, and d this type of relationship isn't really discussed openly. My husband wouldn't get properly excited about this new exciting development in a realm he isn't interested in? We make the most of every day and refuse to get caught up in the petty arguments that consume many couples.
I Dated A Man Who Was 30 Years Older Than Me.
Most of them were disgusted; others were intrigued..
- The stability and confidence is hot too..
- Ask a New Question
- I'm in my 20's and I'm dating a man 30 years older than me. AMA : AMA
I like to be up late at night, doing things all day, and he gets tired at 11pm. Not that I think you should date anyone younger if you don't want to, but I don't think a year age gap, for you to date a woman in her mid-to-late twenties, would be insurmountable..
- Aug 12, - Sure. Why not? The father of a close acquaintance of mine who is 65 is dating a woman who is And they seem pretty happy. As long as you are over 18, date Would it be wrong to marry someone 30 years.
- Aug 3, - Personally - no way in hell. If a 50 something guy legitimately connects heart/mind with a 20 something girl - that to me implies the older person.
- Feb 5, - Dating an older man isn't about the age -- it's about the lifestyle. Even though this guy and I were 25 years apart, we had a lot in common. We worked in the same A year-old playing 30 grew past its prime for me.
When Young began his vows, we locked dating a man thirty years older and the only way I got through mine without wobbling was by holding his gaze. But I was very fortunate to find a job quickly: Good on you for not hiding it, being open. Children of parents who are older tend to be in relationships with people who are older whereas children of parents who are younger tend to be in relationships with people who are younger. I ask this while thinking about his age in relation to the dating a man thirty years older and how the age difference could mean they spend most of their lives without a father.